Top Posts & Pages
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Sunday Reflection, Third Sunday of Advent (December 14, 2014): Rejoice!
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 25, 2013): Heaven, Nick Saban and an Adult Relationship With God
- Sunday Reflection, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 22, 2013): Eric Clapton and Surrendering to God
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- Teilhard de Chardin and the Sacred Heart
- Feast of St. Albert the Great (November 15): Patron Saint of Scientists
- Life of Teilhard de Chardin: Discovery of Peking Man and Travels (1928-1940)
- Orthodoxy of Teilhard de Chardin: (Part V) (Resurrection, Evolution and the Omega Point)
- Orthodoxy of Teilhard de Chardin (Part II): Benedict and the Cosmos as a Living Host
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: cross
[O]n the panoramic screen of an evolutive world which we have just erected, the whole picture undergoes a most impressive change. When the Cross is projected upon such a universe, in which struggle against evil is the sine … Continue reading
The following was written based upon his experience witnessing the carnage of trench warfare in World War I: What a vast ocean of human suffering spreads over the entire earth at every moment! Of what is this mass formed? Of … Continue reading
“[I]n spite of the profound readjustments that are being made in our phenomenal vision of the world, the Cross still stands; it rears itself up ever more erect at the common meeting place of all values and all problems, deep … Continue reading