Top Posts & Pages
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 25, 2013): Heaven, Nick Saban and an Adult Relationship With God
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- The God of Surprises
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and Catholic Moral Law
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Consciousness: Where Do Our Thoughts Exist?
- St. Peter Faber, SJ: Patron Saint of Business?
- Feast of St. Albert the Great (November 15): Patron Saint of Scientists
- Sunday Reflection, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 22, 2013): Eric Clapton and Surrendering to God
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (November 11, 2013): Cosmic Consciousness
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Martin Luther King
[Note: The Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week will appear tomorrow] In the United States, we celebrate the life and ideals of Martin Luther King, Jr. today. Last Saturday, I went to see the movie Selma. I came in … Continue reading
A. James Rudin had a recent outstanding commentary titled “Insights of these 3 religious thinkers may be an antidoe to ‘feel-good’ faith”. The three thinkers are Teilhard de Chardin, Martin Buber and Reinhold Niebuhr. These three giants are perhaps … Continue reading
I urge you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree in what you say, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and in the … Continue reading
In the United States, we celebrate the life and ideals of Martin Luther King, Jr. today. I am too young to remember King or the civil rights movement. However, as a began my journey back to Christianity, I came across … Continue reading
Tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of the 1963 march on Washington in the U.S. This march galvanized the country around the issue of civil rights and made the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. into a national icon. Fifty years later, … Continue reading