Top Posts & Pages
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 25, 2013): Heaven, Nick Saban and an Adult Relationship With God
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- The God of Surprises
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and Catholic Moral Law
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Consciousness: Where Do Our Thoughts Exist?
- St. Peter Faber, SJ: Patron Saint of Business?
- Feast of St. Albert the Great (November 15): Patron Saint of Scientists
- Sunday Reflection, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 22, 2013): Eric Clapton and Surrendering to God
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (November 11, 2013): Cosmic Consciousness
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: patience
“Don’t worry about whether your life is worthwhile, about its anomalies, its disappointments, its somewhat obscure and sombre future. You are doing what God wills. In the midst of your anxieties and dissatisfactions you are offering Him the sacrifice of … Continue reading
I thought this article by Fr. Ron Rolheiser in the Scottish Catholic Observer was very good, and not only because of the Teilhard de Chardin reference :-). I encourage you to read the article here but set forth below is … Continue reading
This week is the 29th Sunday in Ordinary Time. You can find the readings here. The theme is persistence in prayer. Today’s reflection is from James Predmore, S.J. You can find the full reflection here, but set forth below is … Continue reading
“If you have faith the size of a mustard seed,you would say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you.” This week is the 27th Sunday in Ordinary Time. The readings can … Continue reading
“Above all, trust in the slow work of God. We are quite naturally impatient in everything to reach the end without delay. We should like to skip the intermediate stages. We are impatient of being on the way to something unknown, something new. And … Continue reading