Today is Thanksgiving in the U.S. and the Church is heading into the Advent Season this weekend. The above photo is of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin’s grave in Poughkeepsie, New York, USA. The photo is courtesy of Jacqueline and Pierre Francois and The Teilhard Project. I thought it is fitting as I am hopeful that we will be witnessing a rebirth on the ideas of Teilhard de Chardin in the next few years.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sunday Reflection, Third Sunday of Advent (December 14, 2014): Rejoice!
- Third Sunday of Advent (December 15, 2013): Expectant Waiting and Dynamic Faith
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (May 27): Joy and the Presence of God
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Original Sin, Advent and Christian Hope
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (April 29): Trust and Patience Prayer
- Orthodoxy of Teilhard de Chardin: (Part V) (Resurrection, Evolution and the Omega Point)
- Life of Teilhard de Chardin: Discovery of Peking Man and Travels (1928-1940)
- Sunday Reflection, Fourth Sunday of Advent (December 21, 2014): Letting God Embrace Us
- Teilhard Blog Purpose
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.