There is an interesting internet discussion between Dan Horan and John Slattery regarding David Barash’s provocative article in the New York Times. I lack the time to do justice to this topic but the substance of my views is very similar to Fr. Horan’s so I am reblogging his post but I encourage you to read the Professor Barash’s original article and Mr. Slattery’s response to Fr. Horan also.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Sunday Reflection, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 22, 2013): Eric Clapton and Surrendering to God
- Teilhard de Chardin on the Redemption Suffering of the Passion
- Laudato Si and Teilhard de Chardin
- Video of Georgetown Panel Discussion on Teilhard de Chardin's Importance for the 21st Century
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- Sunday Reflection: Actions Speak Louder Than Words
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (August 5, 2013): Mass on the World
- Feast of the Transfiguration: Teilhard de Chardin and Mass on the World
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (January 5, 2015): The Embryonic Idea of the Omega Point
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.