Top Posts & Pages
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 25, 2013): Heaven, Nick Saban and an Adult Relationship With God
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- The God of Surprises
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and Catholic Moral Law
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Consciousness: Where Do Our Thoughts Exist?
- St. Peter Faber, SJ: Patron Saint of Business?
- Feast of St. Albert the Great (November 15): Patron Saint of Scientists
- Sunday Reflection, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 22, 2013): Eric Clapton and Surrendering to God
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (November 11, 2013): Cosmic Consciousness
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: environment
First, my apologies about the longer than expected sabbatical. It has been a crazy few months between work, health issues with my mother-in-law and trying to spend more time with family. I hope to begin posting again on a semi-regular … Continue reading
As readers of this blog know, I believe that a synthesis of sound science and ancient spiritual traditions (combined with a healthy dose of humility) is necessary to avoid the dangers of fundamentalism, whether it be religious fundamentalism or … Continue reading
It is hard to believe that it was less than a ago that Pope Benedict XVI shocked the world by becoming the first Pope to resign in 600 years. While the mainstream media likes to draw (false) contrasts between Pope … Continue reading
“By now, no one would dream of saying that [Teilhard] is a heterodox author who shouldn’t be studied” — Fr. Federico Lombardi, Vatican spokesman (July 2009). _______________________________ _______________________________ _______________________________ As shown yesterday, the thoughts of Teilhard de Chardin are an important … Continue reading