Top Posts & Pages
- Sunday Reflection, Third Sunday of Advent (December 14, 2014): Rejoice!
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Sunday Reflection, Fourth Sunday of Advent (December 21, 2014): Letting God Embrace Us
- Life of Teilhard de Chardin: Discovery of Peking Man and Travels (1928-1940)
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (August 5, 2013): Mass on the World
- Sunday Reflection; 14th Sunday of Ordinary Time (July 7, 2013) (Peace in Christ)
- Sunday Reflection, Second Sunday of Advent (December 7, 2014): Burning Away What Divides Us
- Embracing Doubt (Part IV): A God Who Lets Us Wander
- Feast of the Transfiguration: Teilhard de Chardin and Mass on the World
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Manuel Doncel
Sunday Reflection, 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 28, 2014): Kenosis in an Evolutionary World
Have in you the same attitude that is also in Christ Jesus, Who, though he was in the form of God, did not regard equality with God something to be grasped. Rather, he emptied himself, taking the form of a slave, coming in human likeness; and found human … Continue reading