Top Posts & Pages
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- The God of Joy and Laughter
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- God, Evolution, Teilhard de Chardin and the Problem of Innocent Suffering
- SERMON: A Christmas Sermon On Peace, by Martin Luther King, Jr.
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 25, 2013): Heaven, Nick Saban and an Adult Relationship With God
- Orthodoxy of Teilhard de Chardin: (Part V) (Resurrection, Evolution and the Omega Point)
- Reclaiming Teilhard de Chardin
- Laura Keynes and Why New Atheists are Good for Christianity
- The Noosphere (Part III): Future Evolution of the Noosphere
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Manuel G. Doncel
Sunday Reflection, 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 28, 2014): Kenosis in an Evolutionary World
Have in you the same attitude that is also in Christ Jesus, Who, though he was in the form of God, did not regard equality with God something to be grasped. Rather, he emptied himself, taking the form of a slave, coming in human likeness; and found human … Continue reading