Top Posts & Pages
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- The God of Joy and Laughter
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- God, Evolution, Teilhard de Chardin and the Problem of Innocent Suffering
- SERMON: A Christmas Sermon On Peace, by Martin Luther King, Jr.
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 25, 2013): Heaven, Nick Saban and an Adult Relationship With God
- Orthodoxy of Teilhard de Chardin: (Part V) (Resurrection, Evolution and the Omega Point)
- Reclaiming Teilhard de Chardin
- Laura Keynes and Why New Atheists are Good for Christianity
- The Noosphere (Part III): Future Evolution of the Noosphere
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Reflection for Gaudete Sunday
“Joy is the infallible sign of the presence of God.” — Pierre Teilhard de Chardin This Sunday is the Third Sunday of Advent, or Gaudete Sunday (Rejoice!). The readings can be found here. The theme a call to rejoice and celebrate God’s … Continue reading