Top Posts & Pages
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 25, 2013): Heaven, Nick Saban and an Adult Relationship With God
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- The God of Surprises
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and Catholic Moral Law
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Consciousness: Where Do Our Thoughts Exist?
- St. Peter Faber, SJ: Patron Saint of Business?
- Feast of St. Albert the Great (November 15): Patron Saint of Scientists
- Sunday Reflection, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 22, 2013): Eric Clapton and Surrendering to God
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (November 11, 2013): Cosmic Consciousness
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: 3rd Sunday of Advent
“Joy is the infallible sign of the presence of God.” — Pierre Teilhard de Chardin This Sunday is the Third Sunday of Advent, or Gaudete Sunday (Rejoice!). The readings can be found here. The theme a call to rejoice and celebrate God’s … Continue reading
“One mightier than I is coming after me. I am not worthy to stoop and loosen the thongs of his sandals. I have baptized you with water; he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.” — Mark: 1:7-8 This Sunday is the Second … Continue reading
“Be patient, brothers and sisters” — James (5:7) This Sunday is the Third Sunday of Advent, or Gaudete Sunday (Rejoice!). The readings can be found here. We continue the Advent theme of hopeful anticipation. Today’s reflection, courtesy of Rev. Eric K. … Continue reading