Top Posts & Pages
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 25, 2013): Heaven, Nick Saban and an Adult Relationship With God
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- The God of Surprises
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and Catholic Moral Law
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Consciousness: Where Do Our Thoughts Exist?
- St. Peter Faber, SJ: Patron Saint of Business?
- Feast of St. Albert the Great (November 15): Patron Saint of Scientists
- Sunday Reflection, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 22, 2013): Eric Clapton and Surrendering to God
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (November 11, 2013): Cosmic Consciousness
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Isaiah
“One mightier than I is coming after me. I am not worthy to stoop and loosen the thongs of his sandals. I have baptized you with water; he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.” — Mark: 1:7-8 This Sunday is the Second … Continue reading
This weekend is the First Sunday of Advent. The readings can be found here. Advent is often thought of as a time of watching and waiting. That is true and the readings the next four weeks highlight themes from the Hebrew … Continue reading
“I know how to live in humble circumstances; I know also how to live with abundance. In every circumstance and in all things I have learned the secret of being well fed and of going hungry, of living in abundance and of being in … Continue reading
This Sunday is the 20th Sunday in Ordinary Time. The readings can be found here. The Gospel is about the fascinating story of Jesus traveling outside of Jewish territory, something he very rarely does. There he has an interesting encounter with … Continue reading
All you who are thirsty, come to the water! You who have no money, come, receive grain and eat; Come, without paying and without cost, drink wine and milk! — Isaiah 55:1 This Sunday is the 18th Sunday in Ordinary Time. The readings can be … Continue reading
Today is the 59th anniversary of the death of Teilhard de Chardin. I hope to attend Mass today and prepare as we head towards Palm Sunday. However, I was also delighted to learn that the Lectionary for the Episcopal … Continue reading
Can a mother forget her infant, be without tenderness for the child of her womb? Even should she forget, I will never forget you. — Isaiah 49:15 Thus should one regard us: as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. — … Continue reading