Top Posts & Pages
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 25, 2013): Heaven, Nick Saban and an Adult Relationship With God
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- The God of Surprises
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and Catholic Moral Law
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Consciousness: Where Do Our Thoughts Exist?
- St. Peter Faber, SJ: Patron Saint of Business?
- Feast of St. Albert the Great (November 15): Patron Saint of Scientists
- Sunday Reflection, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 22, 2013): Eric Clapton and Surrendering to God
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (November 11, 2013): Cosmic Consciousness
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: John Predmore SJ
My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord; my spirit rejoices in God my savior. — Luke 1:46-47 This Sunday is the Fourth Sunday of Advent. The readings can be found here. This is a very busy time of year for … Continue reading
This weekend is the First Sunday of Advent. The readings can be found here. Advent is often thought of as a time of watching and waiting. That is true and the readings the next four weeks highlight themes from the Hebrew … Continue reading
Sunday Reflection, 29th Sunday in Ordinary Time (October 19, 2014): Meeting Malice with Kindness that Heals
“Teacher, we know that you are a truthful man and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. And you are not concerned with anyone’s opinion, for you do not regard a person’s status.” — Matthew 22:16 This Sunday … Continue reading
Sunday Reflection, 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 7, 2014): Love is the Fulfillment of the Law
“You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Love does no evil to the neighbor; hence, love is the fulfillment of the law.” — Romans 13:9-10 This weekend is the 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time. The readings can be found here. The themes … Continue reading
Sunday Reflection, 19th Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 11, 2013): Examined Faith Leads to a Deeper Faith
Today is the 19th Sunday of Ordinary Time. The weekly readings can be found here. For the reflection, I would like to focus on a quote from the Second Reading, a letter to the Hebrews: “Faith is the realization of what … Continue reading