Top Posts & Pages
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 25, 2013): Heaven, Nick Saban and an Adult Relationship With God
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- The God of Surprises
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and Catholic Moral Law
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Consciousness: Where Do Our Thoughts Exist?
- St. Peter Faber, SJ: Patron Saint of Business?
- Feast of St. Albert the Great (November 15): Patron Saint of Scientists
- Sunday Reflection, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 22, 2013): Eric Clapton and Surrendering to God
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (November 11, 2013): Cosmic Consciousness
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Sunday Gospel
This weekend is the First Sunday of Advent. The readings can be found here. Advent is often thought of as a time of watching and waiting. That is true and the readings the next four weeks highlight themes from the Hebrew … Continue reading
“God is our refuge and our strength, an ever-present help in distress.” — Psalm 46:2 This Sunday is the Feast of Dedication of the Basilica of St. John Latern. The readings can be found here. In the U.S., we just completed … Continue reading
“I know how to live in humble circumstances; I know also how to live with abundance. In every circumstance and in all things I have learned the secret of being well fed and of going hungry, of living in abundance and of being in … Continue reading
Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. — Phil 4:8 This Sunday is the 27th Sunday in … Continue reading
Sunday Reflection, 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 7, 2014): Love is the Fulfillment of the Law
“You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Love does no evil to the neighbor; hence, love is the fulfillment of the law.” — Romans 13:9-10 This weekend is the 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time. The readings can be found here. The themes … Continue reading
Am I living my life as a weed or a stalk of wheat ? (See Matthew 13:24-30). This weekend is the 16th Sunday in Ordinary Time. The readings can be found here. The reflection comes from Living Space run by the Irish … Continue reading
Sunday Reflection, 15th Sunday in Ordinary Time (July 13, 2014): The Sower, Connection with Creation and Teilhard de Chardin
“We know that all creation is groaning in labor pains even until now; and not only that, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, we also groan within ourselves as we wait for adoption, the redemption of our bodies.” — … Continue reading