Top Posts & Pages
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 25, 2013): Heaven, Nick Saban and an Adult Relationship With God
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- The God of Surprises
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and Catholic Moral Law
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Consciousness: Where Do Our Thoughts Exist?
- St. Peter Faber, SJ: Patron Saint of Business?
- Feast of St. Albert the Great (November 15): Patron Saint of Scientists
- Sunday Reflection, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 22, 2013): Eric Clapton and Surrendering to God
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (November 11, 2013): Cosmic Consciousness
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Lent
Christ Jesus, though he was in the form of God, did not regard equality with God something to be grasped. Rather, he emptied himself, taking the form of a slave, coming in human likeness; and found human in appearance, he humbled himself, becoming obedient to the point … Continue reading
“Live as children of light, for light produces every kind of goodness and righteousness and truth.” — Eph 5:8-9 This weekend is the Fourth Sunday in Advent. The readings can be found here. The themes focus on the metaphor of … Continue reading
This Lent I will be taking an online “course” titled “God, Self and Ego” by Philip St. Romain of the Heartland Center for Spirituality. According to the course description: “This series will feature 9 written presentations on the meaning … Continue reading
Can a mother forget her infant, be without tenderness for the child of her womb? Even should she forget, I will never forget you. — Isaiah 49:15 Thus should one regard us: as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. — … Continue reading