Top Posts & Pages
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- The Noosphere (Part II): Christian Concepts of the Noosphere
- Sunday Reflection, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 22, 2013): Eric Clapton and Surrendering to God
- Loneliness, an illusion of the Ego
- Feast of St. Dominic (August 8): Patron Saint of Scientists and the Symbiotic Relationship between Faith and Science
- SERMON: A Christmas Sermon On Peace, by Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Poems From Prison: Elements of Love
- About Me
- Babylon and Western Culture
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Nicolaus Copernicus
Today is the Feast of St. Albert the Great who, along with St. Dominic, are the patron Saints of scientists. In honor of this Feast Day, I am going to restate much of what I wrote on August on the Feast Day … Continue reading
Feast of St. Dominic (August 8): Patron Saint of Scientists and the Symbiotic Relationship between Faith and Science
Today is the Feast of St. Dominic, the patron Saint of scientists. This is a perfect opportunity to correct the false but unfortunately common perception that there is a conflict between science and religion. Part of the reason for that is … Continue reading