Top Posts & Pages
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- The Noosphere (Part II): Christian Concepts of the Noosphere
- Sunday Reflection, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 22, 2013): Eric Clapton and Surrendering to God
- Loneliness, an illusion of the Ego
- Feast of St. Dominic (August 8): Patron Saint of Scientists and the Symbiotic Relationship between Faith and Science
- SERMON: A Christmas Sermon On Peace, by Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Poems From Prison: Elements of Love
- About Me
- Babylon and Western Culture
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Patron Saint of Scientists
Feast of St. Dominic (August 8) and the Celebration of the Symbiotic Relationship Between Faith and Science
“Religion needs science to keep it away from superstition and keep it close to reality, to protect it from creationism, which at the end of the day is a kind of paganism – it’s turning God into a nature god.” — Guy Consolmagno, S.J. Today … Continue reading