Top Posts & Pages
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 25, 2013): Heaven, Nick Saban and an Adult Relationship With God
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- The God of Surprises
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and Catholic Moral Law
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Consciousness: Where Do Our Thoughts Exist?
- St. Peter Faber, SJ: Patron Saint of Business?
- Feast of St. Albert the Great (November 15): Patron Saint of Scientists
- Sunday Reflection, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 22, 2013): Eric Clapton and Surrendering to God
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (November 11, 2013): Cosmic Consciousness
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Pope Paul VI
Sunday Reflection, Solemnity of Christ the King of the Universe (November 23, 2014): Teilhard de Chardin’s Universal Christic Vision
This Sunday is the Feast of Christ the King of the Universe and the last Sunday in Ordinary Time. You can find the readings here. I wrote last year about some of the background of this great feast, which … Continue reading
For who has known the mind of the Lord or who has been his counselor? Or who has given the Lord anything that he may be repaid? For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be glory … Continue reading
Today is the Feast of St. Teresa of Ávila, also called Saint Teresa of Jesus. Teresa was a Carmelite nun, writer of the Counter Reformation, and theologian of contemplative life through. She was a reformer of the Carmelite Order and is considered to be a founder of the Discalced Carmelites along … Continue reading