Top Posts & Pages
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 25, 2013): Heaven, Nick Saban and an Adult Relationship With God
- Writings By Teilhard de Chardin
- The God of Surprises
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and Catholic Moral Law
- The Noosphere (Part I): Teilhard de Chardin's Vision
- Consciousness: Where Do Our Thoughts Exist?
- St. Peter Faber, SJ: Patron Saint of Business?
- Feast of St. Albert the Great (November 15): Patron Saint of Scientists
- Sunday Reflection, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 22, 2013): Eric Clapton and Surrendering to God
- Teilhard de Chardin Quote of the Week (November 11, 2013): Cosmic Consciousness
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Quas Primas
Sunday Reflection, Solemnity of Christ the King of the Universe (November 23, 2014): Teilhard de Chardin’s Universal Christic Vision
This Sunday is the Feast of Christ the King of the Universe and the last Sunday in Ordinary Time. You can find the readings here. I wrote last year about some of the background of this great feast, which … Continue reading
Sunday Reflection, Solemnity of Christ the King of the Universe (November 24, 2013): Teilhard de Chardin’s Universal Christic Vision
“Our individual mystical effort awaits an essential completion in its union with the mystical effort of all other men. The divine milieu which will ultimately be one in the Pleroma, must begin to become one during the earthly phase of … Continue reading